CAPTOR: Secure Mobile Capture of Any Business Content
CAPTOR™ by Inkscreen enables the secure capture and management of sensitive business-related content—scanned documents and photos, and video/audio recordings. Mobile users can then securely store and share files or transfer to a database. The solution also leverages IT policies, metadata and watermarking to identify, track and manage captured content.
CAPTOR supports content-driven business workflows and operates in nearly any mobile environment imaginable while generating several key business benefits:
- DOCUMENTS: Scan multi-page paper documents, annotate and save as a PDF (v1.3-1.7 + PDF/A).
- PHOTOS: Capture high-resolution photos, annotate and save custom metadata and captions.
- VIDEOS: Record, edit and apply “credits” to high-quality videos.
- AUDIO: Record and edit ambient audio; save and share as M4A or AIFF files.
- QR: Scan a QR code and launch a secure browser after confirmation.
- Maintains end-to-end, centralized control over sensitive business content.
- Enforces policies for secure content capture, storage, access, transfers and archives.
- Automates captioning and metadata collection (username, time/date, location).
- Makes it easy to view, filter, sort and search content in the datacenter.
- Available as a stand-alone, enterprise-grade secure content-capture solution.
- Compatible with AppConfig community standards (AirWatch).
- SDK integrations with leading Enterprise Mobility Management offerings (BlackBerry, MobileIron).
CAPTOR Key Features and Benefits
- Multiple Capture Modes: Photo, Video, Audio, QR, and Document—CAPTOR is multiple apps in one, combining a camera, audio recorder, QR code reader, and document scanner into a single app.
- Encrypted Data Container: Protects sensitive data residing on devices and in transit while also preventing access to content on lost/stolen devices.
- Governance/Policy Controls: Allows IT to dictate each user’s ability to capture, edit/annotate, copy/paste, print, share and delete business content.
- Isolated Data Container: Separates business files from personal files; business files can be wiped without impacting personal privacy.
- Annotations: Direct attention, redact text or enhance understanding with arrows, labels, free-hand drawings and other annotations.
- Captions and Metadata: Automatic captions for username, time/date, location and notes; all affixed as metadata and visibly stamped on the media.
To learn more about how CAPTOR can support your industries business processes, visit our Solutions page.